Glandèves Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame-de-la-Sède de Glandèves) was a former Roman Catholic cathedral, and a national monument of France, located in the abandoned town of Glandèves.
The ancient town of Glandèves occupied an exposed site that was frequently attacked and pillaged. In the 11th century the inhabitants moved to the more secure and defensible settlement at Entrevaux, although the Bishop of Glandèves remained seated at the cathedral on the old site.
In the 16th century a new cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame-de-l'Assomption d'Entrevaux) was built at Entrevaux, which formally became the seat of the diocese in the 17th century, and is known as both Entrevaux Cathedral and Glandèves Cathedral.
The Diocese of Glandèves ceased to exist in the reform of the French Revolution, in 1790, which divided it between the Diocese of Digne and the Diocese of Nice. Cathédrale Notre-Dame-de-l'Assomption d'Entrevaux